2011年10月31日星期一

summary post

Finally, I will finish this project, although it frustrate me to think about different ideas each week I learned a lot from this project. Because in order to explain my idea I have to looked up a tumble of extra materials. So in this summary post, I am gonna talk about my over-all idea to entrepreneurship project. 
 
In  the first place, I want to introduce what my company does. It is a social media website which the people around the world can share their documentation in different field. The specific character of this website is it divides the documentation based on different location so it will be helpful to let people understand the unique view to one topic in different culture.

To this kind of website the most vital thing is the user’s privacy and the security of the website. Specific to the first problem I think we should enhanced the ability of antivirus program to recognize what is the malevolence program want to steal the information of the user. Except for this, the vigilance of user should enhance to because sometimes it is easy for us to be fooled by the advertisement on the website. The best technology I could think about to ensure the website on the safe state is encryption. Another advantage to use the encryption is the company can store the important document on the internet without worrying about whether it is safe.

For a company data is one of the most important information so sometimes we will worry about where to put such a huge number of documents. At first I was thinking offline storage although it is safe it is not realistic in modern world. So I was thinking about why not utilize cloud to storage all the stuff. In this way we do not need to worry about the internal storage of our computer and it is easy for the entire employee to search the information more accurate and quickly.

Also, the voice recognition technology must add to my company because it will give a lot of benefit to the blind people. Also, when people download the application of my product on the Smartphone voice will do them big favor when they cannot type convenience.

comments:
1. operating systems by Dongcheng Liang
http://luckyboydc.blogspot.com/2011/10/operating-system.html?showComment=1320096469415#c7732902464266450229
2. Operating systems by entrepreneurship blog(Eleni Dimitriou)
http://eldimitr.blogspot.com/

3. network by small world, big dream (Yazhu Tian)
http://tianlove1012.blogspot.com/2011/10/week-8network.html

没有评论:

发表评论